The debate is ongoing about which banking model will be the most resilient in the face of greater uncertainty. What is the right global strategy when operating across different regions and regulatory environments?
This session at the World Economic Forum in Davos was developed in partnership with CNBC.
The panel consists of;
- Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, Asset Management, JPMorgan Chase & Co.,
- Sergio P. Ermotti, Group Chief Executive Officer, UBS, Switzerland
- António Horta-Osório, Chief Executive, Lloyds Banking Group
- Andrey L. Kostin, President and Chairman, VTB Bank Management Board, VTB Bank, Russian Federation
- Brian T. Moynihan, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America Corporation,